- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Property type House
- Size 921 M2
- Listing Status Sale
Contact Emma for inspections by appointment.
If your family is looking for a coastal lifestyle without compromising on space or quality, then you should make time to inspect this beautifully presented and well-maintained family home set on a very generous 921m2 allotment – it’s a rare opportunity!
Outside you will find well designed and established landscaped gardens, paved entertainment area and a large back yard including a beautiful lawn area which is just ideal for enjoying life outside. There’s nothing much to do but to sit back, relax and enjoy the comforts this home has to offer.
What we love about this home and think you will too;
- 4 bedrooms – Master with ensuite & walk in robes, bedrooms 2/3 with built in robes
- Separate study
- Formal lounge
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 spacious open plan living areas
- Open plan kitchen and dining, kitchen with island, double fridge space, dishwasher and loads of bench space
- Well-designed floor plan featuring ‘parents retreat’ separate from the living areas
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 5kw Solar system
- Double garage with remote
What’s not obvious, but you do know now;
- Built in 2010
- Total living area 279m2
- 100% block out curtains throughout
- Double glazing across front windows
- Rear access from Tidal Street (stcc)
- Automatic front gate for added security
- Recycled water plumbed to garden/turf irrigation and toilets
Its location is what you’ve been dreaming of – only minutes to beautiful beaches, public transport, schools, medical centres, shopping, cafes, parks and reserves. It’s also close to the renowned McLaren Vale wine region and it’s less than 40 mins to the CBD. Enjoy the best of both worlds.