11A Konrad Street PORT NOARLUNGA$258,000
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Property type Other
- Size Land 536 mS
- Listing Status For sale
- Other Features Other Features include:- Possibly the last building site offering privacy and views in prime Port Noarlunga since changes to subdivision rules.- Offers the same advantages enjoyed by the adjacent houses – 2 level option easy thanks in part to the gentle slope. Council has verbally approved 2 level option that fits in the zoning for Medium density and the surrounding precedents.- Gas and power to the street for connection, new water meter on site connected ready to build. Sewer point in good location on the block.- The 3br 2-bathroom house site plan professionally drawn is included. Feel free to ask any questions.
TORRENS TITLE IN DRESS CIRCLE PORT NOARLUNGA – OCEAN & HILLS VIEWS!
11A Konrad Street Port Noarlunga
The locals don’t want to live anywhere else and with good reason. Once you experience Port Noarlunga you will quickly see it offers a lifestyle to envy. Plus this prime location is a true gem!
At WELL BELOW COUNCIL VALUATION PRICE! this block is even more attractive.
No time limit to build. Council rates notice of October 2018 Valued at $270,000 up from $260,000 in April notice, so the price of $258,000 represents great value for this premium location. Please note this land will be built on by the current owner and sold with a dwelling if not sold before late February. Hence, don’t wait for a price reduction.
The ideal site to build your luxury ‘forever’ home within the charming beachside and dress circle historic village area of Port Noarlunga, with the iconic Captains House and township plus more as your views. Stroll to the beach and jetty in minutes! Architect designed house plans included.
A true luxury site of 536sqm, large enough for a 4BR home with plans included for a modifiable 3BR 2 Bathroom home offered. Torrens Title.
At only 33kms drive to the CBD of Adelaide and excellent expressway, train and bus services, this still to be ‘discovered’ jewel of a location can only prosper. Port Noarlunga beach is consistently in the top 13 of Australia.
You will be the envy of your friends and family with this site and the views it offers of the Onkaparinga River, Willunga Hills, iconic white Captains House, plus the proximity to the jetty, esplanade, primary school, historic post office, cafes, bakery, Hotel, restaurants, mechanic, boutiques and much more – all without stepping into your car!
The adjacent house is now sold to a family who are renovating it and cherish the bungalow home and location.
Other attractions are the 80 McLaren Vale wineries a 20-minute drive away, the Fleurieu Peninsula and premium coastline in your vicinity with a diving reef at the end of your jetty. There is nothing more to wish for here.
Other Features include:
– Possibly the last building site offering privacy and views in prime Port Noarlunga since changes to subdivision rules.
– Offers the same advantages enjoyed by the adjacent house – 2 level option easy thanks in part to the gentle slope. Council has verbally approved 2 level option that fits in the zoning for Medium density and the surrounding precedents.
– Gas and power to the street for connection, new water meter on site connected ready to build. Sewer point in good location on the block.
– The house site plan professionally drawn is ready to email and is also attached to a fence of the block for viewing and in smaller version in the images included.
A winner for the discerning site buyer either as an investment in rare beach-side land, or to build your own luxury beach-side home. Feel free to ask any questions.
PS. The photos don’t do the site and its wonderful location enough justice. Viewing is recommended.