3 George Street BURRAContact Agent
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Property type House
- Size 700
- Listing Status For sale
Property Enquiry Code 303
• 1800’s bluestone cottage with a picket fence and slate front verandah.
• Situated on a quiet tree-lined street overlooking Burra Creek and next to the Heysen Walking Trail.
• Formal lounge with gas heating. Lounge and main bedroom have new floating flooring.
• Slate flooring throughout the dining area, second bedroom and fully renovated kitchen
• New appliances including dishwasher, recessed refrigerator, substantial bench tops
• and roll out cupboards
• Three bedrooms and large combined bathroom/laundry
• Large feature pergola leads onto the fully fenced, pet-friendly rear yard, with garage size shed, established trees, vegetable garden, rainwater tank and chook pen
• A large accessible area with off street parking for 2 cars, boat or caravan
• Great opportunity to purchase this tastefully renovated and updated character cottage with nothing more to spend
• Potential to operate a B & B Or rent at approx $200+pw
For more information please call (08) 8120 4135 and enter property enquiry code 303.