92 Banksia Street Joondanna$699,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Property type House
- Size 332
- Listing Status For sale
- Video Link https://drone-assist.captur3d.io/view/private-property-list-western-australia/92-banksia-st-joondanna-6060?m=dJkaTdkCpds
EXCELLENT LOCATION!! 10kms to the city, 10kms to the beach, convenient freeway access not far away – what more do you need!
Public transport? YES! There is a bus stop a few steps away and parks within walking distance. You could even get your daily exercise fix with Lake Monger near by.
Joondanna is a well sort after location surrounded by other fun suburbs of Mt Hawthorn, Leederville, North Perth, Mt Lawley and Inglewood which offers countless shopping, cafe, restaurant and pub options.
This residence is oozing street appeal on a corner block, having had a complete front and backyard makeover including the eye catching exposed concrete aggregate driveway which also features throughout the rear yard.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 3 toilet home will impress, built by Statesman Homes.
– Double clay brick construction and concrete upper floor slab
– High ceilings (31 courses)
– Quality porcelain tiling
– Balustrade to stairway and large under-stairs storage
– Appealing open plan living area, well positioned making the most of the courtyard’s bright outlooks.
– The big rectangular space makes it a breeze to furnish
– Spacious, semi-renovated kitchen with large pantry, gas cook top, bosh dishwasher and loads of storage
– Reverse cycle airconditioning in all bedrooms and one downstairs
– MASTER BEDROOM : OPEN style ensuite, renovated with stone vanity top and DOUBLE shower with rain shower heads. JUMBO built in robe with double sliding mirrored doors. Antenna and telephone points, balustrade to balcony. Balcony with timber lined ceiling and downlights
– BEDROOM 2: Antenna and telephone point, double built in robe
– BEDROOM 3: Antenna and telephone point, single built in robe
– Upstairs hallway has a large linen storage cupboard
– Upstairs 2nd bathroom renovated with shower, toilet and stone vanity top
– 3rd toilet renovated, located downstairs with stone
– Renovated laundry with stone bench top and large storage cupboard
– Security alarm
– Double garage with internal door access, bin recess, power points and undercover clothes line
– Carpeted lounge area with abundance of natural light
AND WE LOVE THE OUTSIDE JUST AS MUCH:
– Appealing front yard with manicured gardens and reticulated lawn
– Welcoming front entrance with timber lined porch ceiling and downlights
– Side access gate for ease
And it’s hard to find a backyard size like this one in Joondanna for similar properties…
– Free flowing backyard with room for outdoor dining setting AND large outdoor lounge
– Luscious green side garden with room for herb garden
– Mature lemon tree and dracinas both with feature lights
– Marine grade outdoor lights
– Smartly positioned outdoor clothes line, hidden from visitors view
– Outside storage room
This street front home is currently a rare find in Joondanna which makes it a must view!
Contact Carly Waples for further enquiries or to arrange a private viewing 0411 234 411