4 Norman Road Bridgewater$650,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Property type House
- Size 940
- Listing Status Sale
- Other Features Wood Fire Pizza OvenChook ShedHerb/vegetable Garden
- Video Link https://www.ticketyview.com/ppl.4norman
Fabulous entertaining area awaits in the backyard with amazing landscaping that is designed around the block. A wood fire pizza oven, permanent concrete handmade table to seat 20+ and granite counter top for serving. Exposed aggregate underfoot, beautiful stone features and accent lighting all contribute to the atmosphere – Just perfect for twilight wood fire pizza nights with friends!
What we love about this home and think you will too;
– 4 bedrooms- Master with en-suite & walk in robe, bedrooms 2/3/4 with built in robes.
– Study Nook
– Open plan kitchen, dining, and living, kitchen with loads of bench top space, dishwasher, electric stove and oven, and risen bar/breakfast bar.
– 2 spacious open plan living areas
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double garage with remote.
– Beautiful hardwood floors
What’s not obvious, but you do know now;
– Build completed 2002
-Total living area 253m2
– second living space with kitchenette
– 100% block out curtains and blinds on all windows
– French doors opening out to verandah
– under house storage
This home is ready for you to enjoy peaceful living while being conveniently close to local shops, school and public transport. A short 10-minute drive from the tollgate and you will arrive at a beautiful fully finished move in ready home.
This home is easy to maintain and provides hills living at its best!
Contact Andrew on 0400 004 268