4 Norman Road BridgewaterContact Agent
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Property type House
- Size 940
- Listing Status Sale
- Other Features Wood Fire Pizza Oven, Chook Shed, Herb/vegetable Garden
- Video Link https://www.ticketyview.com/ppl.4norman
Property Enquiry Code 711.
Get in touch for inspections by appointment.
If you like the sound of entertaining friends in your stylish, two-story home on a tranquil, no through road in the beautiful leafy Adelaide hills suburb of Bridgewater. Then you should make the time to come along and inspect this beautifully presented and maintained family home set on a 940m2 block.
Fabulous entertaining area awaits in the backyard with amazing landscaping that is designed around the block. A wood fire pizza oven, permanent concrete handmade table to seat 20 and granite counter top for serving. Exposed aggregate underfoot, beautiful stone features and accent lighting all contribute to the atmosphere – Just perfect for twilight wood fire pizza nights with friends!
What we love about this home and think you will too;
– 4 bedrooms- Master with en-suite walk in robe, bedrooms 2/3/4 with built in robes.
– Study Nook
– Open plan kitchen, dining, and living, kitchen with loads of bench top space, dishwasher, electric stove and oven and risen bar/breakfast bar.
– 2 spacious open plan living areas
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double garage with remote.
– Beautiful hardwood floors
What’s not obvious, but you do know now;
– Build completed 2002
-Total living area 253m2
– second living space with kitchenette
– 100 percent block out curtains and blinds on all windows
– French doors opening out to verandah
– under house storage
This home is ready for you to enjoy peaceful living while being conveniently close to local shops, school and public transport. A short 10-minute drive from the tollgate and you will arrive at a beautiful fully finished move in ready home.
This home is easy to maintain and provides hills living at its best!
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call (08) 8120 4135 and enter property enquiry code 711.