246 Hancock Road, Redwood Park
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Property type House
- Size 690 square meters
- Listing Status Sold
- Land Size square meters sqm
YES it’s Hancock Road – it can be busy during peak hour traffic times but so is Robe Terrace Medindie with many multi million dollar homes except peak hour never seems to stop!
Ask yourself would you love a beautiful and functional new kitchen?
A stunning and modern bathroom?
Do you deserve a fully renovated home which means you can spend your weekend enjoying life instead of renovating and painting.
Do you believe your worth having a home that is stunning and exceptional value for money or will you accept a sub-standard dated, tired house requiring work and $$$
Raise the bar and consider this classy, stylishly renovated home that will be the envy and enjoyment of family and friends.
– 3 Bedrooms, main with BIR & electric roller shutter
– Open plan living, meals & kitchen
– Additional rear family room or possible 4th bedroom conversion
– Storage, linen or study nook
– Solar powered panels
– Gas ducted heating
– Character polished timber floor boards
– Rendered facade
– Composite deck entry
– Roof respray
– Outdoor entertaining area
– Remote auto roller door to garage
– 690sqm family allotment
This superbly presented property represents excellent value for money, and at this price it won’t last long!
If open times are not suitable please contact the agent to arrange a time that suits. Call Jamie to arrange 0409 085 556.