48 Lorne Avenue, Magill SA 5072$580,000 - $620,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Property type House
- Size 394 square meters
- Parking 1 Garage Spaces, 1 Carport Spaces, 1 Open Spaces
- Building Size 180 square_meters
- Listing Status Sold
- Land Size square meters sqm
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own an immaculate 1910s built colonial style home well situated in the Eastern Suburbs, zoned for excellent primary and secondary schooling.
This well cared for beauty offers 3 metre ceilings and is deceptively spacious on its 394m2 block with:
· 3 good-sized bedrooms with original hardwood floor – main with open fireplace and ceiling fan.
· Bespoke floor to ceiling new built in robes in the third bedroom
· 3 separate living areas – lounge with open fireplace and gas wall furnace
· Ducted evaporative in all bedrooms and lounge
· Sunken family room full of light with split system heating/cooling
· Period-style bathroom with original claw-foot bath
· Generous laundry
· Huge rumpus room with built in storage and picturesque arched window
· Undercover paved entertaining patio with easy to maintain private lawn area
· Large garage with loft storage, in addition to the carport
Situated in popular Magill, close to restaurants, boutique shopping, convenient public transport, great schools and UniSA Magill Campus just a short walk away.
These opportunities do not come often so act quickly and don’t miss out!
Best offers by Tuesday the 6th of June unless sold prior.
Call 0435 913 493 to arrange an inspection by appointment.
Certificate of Title: 5353/37
Council: City of Campbelltown
Zoning: Residential Zone – Suburban Policy Area
Council Rates: $1572 per annum (approx.)
SA Water: $295 per quarter (approx.)
ESL: $350 per annum (approx.)
School Zoning: Magill Primary School and Norwood Morialta High School
Land Size: 394m2 (approx.)
Year Built: 1910 (approx.)